Wednesday 24 February 2016

Line by line for H7N9...

My thanks go to the team at the World Health Organization for adding a downloadable line list for avian influenza A(H7N9) virus cases to their website.

This a great addition and will make following the seasonal outbreaks so much easier. 

I don't know when in 2016 it appeared, I just noticed a referral to it in the latest ProMED post and its seem that both go 2016's disease outbreak news posts (19-Jan and 10-Feb have attached lists. I had been bemoaning the lack of detail for a while so this really is fantastic.

There don't seem to be any lists from 2015. Should I push my luck further and ask if any of 2015's cases will be added to a list retrospectively?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.